Accidents happen— that is just a fact of life. Your attention drifts briefly while driving and you run off the road. You miss a step when leaving church and fall down the stairs. You are distracted by a phone call and step in front of a bicyclist. These are unfortunate incidents that can lead to serious injury, but you accept that you made a mistake and you suffer the consequences. However, when another person makes a mistake—or intentionally does something—and you are injured as a result, you should not have to suffer the consequences. Instead, you should take legal action to hold them accountable and ensure that you are compensated for your suffering. When you work with the Clifton Law Office, you will get an experienced courtroom attorney on your side, fighting for what you deserve.
I Accept All Personal Injury Claims
No matter how you were injured, call me and tell me your story. I will help you hold the liable party responsible so that you can pay your medical bills as you focus on your recovery. I am proud to accept all kinds of personal injury claims, including the following:
- Car accidents. When a careless, negligent, drunk, or inexperienced driver causes an accident that leaves you seriously injured, I will investigate the accident and gather the necessary evidence to prove the other driver’s fault. I will negotiate with the insurance company to get you a fair settlement or take them to court.
- Commercial truck crashes. Accidents involving semi-trucks are often very complicated. I will not be intimidated by taking on Big Trucking, nor will I be bullied into accepting a settlement that is less than what you deserve. If a careless truck driver caused your injuries, call me for help.
- Motorcycle accidents. People love to ride motorcycles in Florida, but motorists don’t love to watch out for them. If you are a rider who was injured by a negligent driver, you may be entitled to a generous settlement from his insurance company, but you will need a lawyer by your side to protect your rights.
- Slip and falls. You should be able to walk into a grocery store, spend the day at a theme park, or walk through a parking garage without encountering a hazard that trips you up. Owners have a responsibility to keep their properties safe and could owe you a lot of money when they fail to do this and you are seriously injured.
- Dog bites. Florida has strict dog bite laws that protect victims the first time a dog bites, but dog owners can still fight back. If you are injured by an aggressive dog, don’t take on the owner alone. Call me to fight for you.
- Crime victims. Along with criminal charges against a thief or an attacker, you may have cause to file a civil lawsuit for monetary damages as well. If you were the victim of a crime, call me to discuss the possibility of suing for damages.
- Medical malpractice. Even though doctors must pledge to do no harm, exhaustion, distraction, or inexperience can cause them to make mistakes that leave patients injured. If you think you may have been the victim of medical malpractice, schedule a free consultation with me to find out.
- Any other accident. If you were hurt and someone else is to blame, call me to discuss your case. No claim is too big or too small.
As a personal injury attorney, I am committed to treating my clients the way I would want to be treated—with patience, compassion, and respect. I will always make time to answer your questions throughout the legal process and will give your case the commitment and dedication it deserves. In Northeast Florida, you can’t go wrong with the Clifton Law Office. Connect with me through the form on this page and let’s get started righting the wrong that left you hurt and traumatized.