Our Personal Injury FAQs

When you are injured in an accident that wasn’t your fault, you have lots of questions about how to hold the at-fault party responsible and how to get the money you need for the medical bills that are piling up. Read our FAQs to learn the basics and then call us if you have more questions. We are happy to help you get on the road to recovery.

  • Page 1
  • What should I do after I am injured in a car accident in Florida?


    What To Do After a Car Crash in Jacksonville, Florida

    Not everyone is lucky enough to be able to make decisions after a Jacksonville, Florida car accident. For some victims, decisions are made for them as they are rushed off in ambulances or rescue helicopters. If you are conscious after a crash, you should have these steps in mind to protect your welfare and your potential for a financial recovery.

    Safety First

    The very first thing you should do is make sure you are not in danger of further injury by moving your car off the road, turning off the ignition, turning on your hazard lights, and putting out warning cones, if you have them. Once you have taken those steps, we recommend doing the following:

    • Call for help. Even if damage and injuries seem minor, call 911 and report the accident. If there appear to be any injuries at all, it is a good idea to request an ambulance. When the police arrive, they will investigate the accident and write a report that could be helpful if you need to file a claim or have cause to sue the other driver later on.
    • Gather information. Even though it should be in the police report, get the names and contact information for anyone else involved in the accident as well as any witnesses that are around. If others at the scene are uncooperative, be sure to at least get the license plate numbers and the police officer’s name and badge number.
    • Take photos. Taking photos with your cell phone will help document the scene and the damage done to your vehicle before the site is cleaned up. This can help experts determine how the accident occurred if fault becomes an issue later on. You can also get photos of license plates and the surrounding area for additional information.
    • Watch what you say. No matter what happened, avoid saying anything that could be construed as admitting fault. Something as simple as apologizing could be taken to mean you caused the accident. Other than answering the police officer’s questions and sharing your name and contact information, you do not need to say anything else.
    • Notify your insurance company. Let your insurance agent know as soon as possible about the accident. If you are contacted by the other driver’s insurance company, do not agree to sign anything and do not allow them to record a statement from you.
    • Call an attorney. If you are injured in the accident, it is in your best interest to contact an attorney to discuss your claim. Medical bills can pile up quickly and you may be entitled to compensation from the other driver. The sooner you call an attorney, the better.

    You may be told by the responding officer or by your insurance agent that, because Florida is a no-fault state for car accidents, there is no need to call an attorney. However, there are exceptions to the no-fault law that are best discussed with a local personal injury attorney

    Get Your Questions Answered Now By Getting Your FREE Florida Car Accident Guide.

    If You Have Questions About a Car Accident or Any Other Injury You Suffered

    Please contact Clifton Law Office, reach me at my contact page online or call me directly at 904-209-4883

  • Should I Negotiate With An Insurance Company on My Own?

    Your recent car accident has turned your life upside down. The crash was traumatic and the injuries you sustained have kept you out of work and seeking medical treatment. The other driver was ticketed and his insurance company has contacted you, but you do not know what to do. Do you need an attorney? Should you negotiate with the insurance company on your own? Should you at least speak with a Jacksonville, Florida personal injury attorney?

    An Attorney Can Ease Your Burden

    As an accident victim, you are never required to hire an attorney to represent you. However, an attorney can help you in your recovery in many ways. From the minute you call the Clifton Law Office, we will take over the case, allowing you to focus on your recovery. You can count on our attorney to do the following:

    • Gather evidence and speak to witnesses. In order to present a strong case for maximum compensation from the insurance company for the at-fault driver, you will need to present facts about how the accident occurred. Your attorney will gather important evidence to support your claim.
    • Get police report and medical records. The insurance company will want to see documentation of the crash and of the extent of your injuries. While you can request these documents yourself, having an attorney take care of it is one less thing for you to worry about.
    • Communicate with the insurance company. As soon as you hire an attorney, you can stop communicating with the insurance company and direct them to talk to your attorney. Their goal is to confuse and pressure you into accepting a settlement that is lower than what you deserve. An attorney will not allow that to happen.
    • Get your bills paid. As you recover and wait for settlement money, you will have medical bills to pay. Your attorney can work with the hospital and your insurance policies to take care of your bills.

    For many people, taking care of these tasks while recovering from serious injuries is just too much to bear. When you have an attorney representing you, you level the playing field between you and the insurance company. Your settlement is likely to be much higher when an attorney is negotiating for you.

    When You Need an Attorney

    In any injury case, you will likely benefit from having an attorney, but in the following situations, you should seriously consider hiring an attorney:

    • Catastrophic injuries. If the crash left you with a traumatic brain injury, limb amputation, paralysis, or other serious injury, you will need a settlement that considers your long-term care as well as your non-economic damages.
    • Question of fault. If the other driver is claiming that you contributed to the crash, your settlement could be reduced. An attorney can present evidence to prove you are not partially at fault.
    • Commercial truck. If you were injured in a crash with a commercial truck, you will be facing a team of corporate attorneys who will try to reduce or reject your settlement. You need to fight fire with fire to get what you deserve.
    • Drunk driver. If the driver who hit you was drunk, or was acting maliciously in another way, he should be required to pay punitive damages, which could be significant. An attorney can argue this point to a judge.

    You Don’t Pay Unless We Win

    When you call the Clifton Law Office, you are under no obligation to hire us. We will schedule a free consultation and be straight with you about what we can do for you. No money will be due up front. In fact, you won’t owe us anything unless we win your claim. 

    Get Your Questions Answered Now By Getting Your FREE Florida Car Accident Guide.

    If You Have Questions About a Car Accident or Any Other Injury You Suffered

    Please contact Clifton Law Office, reach me at my contact page online or call me directly at 904-209-4883

  • What is my personal injury claim worth?

    Court gavel hitting stack of money

    What is My Jacksonville, Florida Personal Injury Case Worth

    This is often the first question injured clients ask their attorneys.

    The truth is that the value of your case is dependent on quite a few factors. The first would be the medical bills from your crash. You won’t know how much those bills are in total until you are finished with your treatment. Next, it depends on if you are entitled to recover your “loss of earnings” or “lost wages.” That is simply the amount of money you would have made if you weren’t injured and able to do your job. The calculation of lost wages could include long-term lost wages if the injury prevents you from doing your job in the future, such as if you lose the use of one arm and you were a surgeon. Additionally, you may receive money for property damage for the destruction of your vehicle. There is no mathematical formula that can be used to determine the exact value of your case. Every case is different, as are the people working on your case. The other driver’s insurance company and the jury your case is tried in front of will have major impacts on its value.

    When asking an attorney to estimate the value of your case, be leery if an attorney over promises how much you could earn. Estimates made based on the value of cases similar to yours may not always be accurate. This is especially true in Florida because Florida’s no-fault auto crash law makes recovery for motor vehicle accidents very different from other types of accidents.

    Factors Affecting the Value of a Personal Injury Claim

    The factors deciding the value of the claim depend on whether you are injured in a motor vehicle accident, a slip and fall, an assault, or other incident that falls under a personal injury claim. Because of Florida’s no-fault auto accident law, recovery for motor vehicle crashes is different than for other types of accidents. The following is a guideline:

    • Available money. If another party is found to be at fault in your accident, you can sue them for damages. Those damages would come from whatever liability insurance they carry and would be limited to the amount of coverage. For a motor vehicle accident under Florida’s no-fault law, you would first turn to your own personal injury protection (PIP) policy to pay your medical bills, which should pay 80 percent of your medical costs and 60 percent of lost income, minus your deductible and up to the limit of your policy. Florida requires all drivers to carry a minimum of $10,000 in PIP coverage, but you can opt for more coverage.
    • Extent of injuries. Determining the amount of damages you are owed will primarily depend on the extent of your injuries and your medical bills. If the other party is 100 percent at fault for your injuries and they have enough insurance, you should receive damages for the total amount of your medical bills. For a car accident, there are exceptions to the no-fault law. If you suffered permanent injuries, a loved one died, or your medical bills are expected to exceed $10,000, you may be able to sue the other driver for compensation if he or she was found to be at fault. In this case, your compensation would come from that driver’s bodily injury liability (BIL) policy, if he has it, and would be limited to the amount of the policy.
    • Other losses. An attorney will be able to argue for additional damages to cover other losses, including lost wages, pain and suffering, wrongful death, childcare, and more. These losses can be difficult to quantify and you will need an experienced personal injury attorney to help you.​

    Get Your Questions Answered Now By Getting Your FREE Florida Car Accident Guide.

    If You Have Questions About a Car Accident or Any Other Injury You Suffered

    Please contact Clifton Law Office, reach me at my contact page online or call me directly at 904-209-4883



  • Can I Sue a Business in Jacksonville, Florida if I am Injured on Their Property?

    Downtown jacksonville artwalk at night

    Yes, You Can Sue a Business or Property Owner For an Injury You Suffered.

    You have probably heard of lawsuits related to slip and fall accidents in hotel lobbies, dog bite injuries in public parks, and injuries sustained in parking garage stairwell falls. These are all examples of possible premises liability claims. The law says that property owners must make a reasonable effort to keep their premises safe for guests and visitors. When they fail to do so and someone is injured, the property owner is responsible for any financial losses the victim suffers.

    Premise liability claims are usually paid by insurance policies, such as a homeowner’s or business owner’s liability coverage. Premise liability is often a pathway to justice for victims of crimes, including rape, robbery, battery and murder. These case are often times very difficult do to the required proof of foreseeability for the business or property owner. The fact a crime took place is not enough. 

    Below is some basic information on different types of premise liability cases here in Jacksonville, Florida. 

    How Do You Prove Premises Liability?

    Like other personal injury claims, premises liability claims are based on negligence. In order to prove a claim, you must show that the property owner was negligent in some way. For example, if a parking garage owner knew that a stairwell had a burned-out light bulb and you fell down the stairs, he would be considered negligent. You must also show that his negligence was the direct cause of your injuries. In our example, you would have to produce evidence from a doctor stating that your injury—broken bone, traumatic brain injury, back injury, etc.—was caused by the fall down the stairs. Finally, you would have to show that you were in the parking garage for a legitimate reason, such as parking your car, and not to make mischief. Trespassers are generally not covered under premises liability claims.

    Types of Premises Liability Claims In Jacksonville, Florida

    Premises liability claims can be made against homeowners, business owners, municipalities, and others. Some common claims include the following:

    Slip and fall. When property conditions cause you to slip or trip and fall, the owner may be liable. However, you must show that he knew or should have known about the dangerous conditions and that he failed to correct them. These accidents occur on wet floors, icy sidewalks, floors with unsecured rugs, stairs with broken handrails or missing steps, and broken or uneven surfaces.

    Dog bite. If you are bitten by a dog—even it is the first time the dog has been reported for biting—you can hold the dog’s owner responsible for your injuries. Exceptions to the law include people who purposely tease or provoke dogs and people who are unlawfully on the property when they are bitten.

    Swimming pool accidents. There is no shortage of swimming pools in Florida, and owners are required by law to keep them safe and secured. If a pool is left accessible and a child is injured or killed, the owner may be liable. Swimming pool owners must also keep the pool deck safe and could be liable for guests’ slip and fall accidents.

    Negligent building security. If you are assaulted or a loved one is killed by an intruder and it can be proven that building security was lax, you may be able to hold the building owner responsible for your losses.

    I have included additional information on negligent security cases because of my firm's desire to represent crime victims and survivors of sexual assault and sexual abuse. If you have been victimized, there may be way for you to be financially compensated and for the responsible parties to be held accountable. 

    Types of Negligent Security Claims

    • Inadequate security
    • Inadequate lighting​
    • Inadequate security mechanisms, procedures, facility design
    • Inadequate key control (hotels/motels/apartments)​
    • Inadequate supervision of victim (ie..children)
    • Negligent Hiring/Retention/Supervision

    Issues in Negligent Security Cases

    • Foreseeability​
    • Negligence​
    • Apportionment of fault (if applicable)​
    • Preventability (causation)​
    • Damages

    If You Have Questions Regarding Your Rights After a Crime or Injury

    Please contact Clifton Law Office, you can reach me at my contact page online or call me directly at 904-209-4883.


  • Can I Sue the Jacksonville Sheriffs Office for False Arrest?

    Red and Blue lights flashing on top of police car

    Can you sue the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office for False Arrest?

    The short answer, Yes. Normally the City is not liable in tort for the acts or omissions of an officer, employee, or agent committed while acting outside the scope of her or his employment or committed in bad faith or with malicious purpose or in a manner exhibiting willful and wanton disregard of human rights, safety or property.

    This means that if an officer steps way beyond the bounds of police work and harms someone, the City and Sheriff's Office may be immune from a lawsuit. An example may be where an officer sexually assaults a female while on duty. The City would most likely argue that this action was committed in bad faith and with malicious purpose, therefore, the officer, and not the City, is liable for the injuries suffered. Of course, a good attorney will work on building an argument and case to find justice in this scenario. 

    Common False Arrest Claims

    However, a more common scenario I see in practice is when an officer may fudge the facts or blatantly make something up and arrest someone. This will often result with the charges being dropped and the injured individual wondering what they can do about the injustice they have suffered. 

    It's important to understand a few things. Barring severe physical injury, permanent scaring, broken bones or other serious injuries, a false arrest claim is not going to garner a huge amount of money. One reason of course is the statutory limit on tort claims against a municipality in Florida. There is a $200,000 cap on claims against the city. Some attorney's won't even bother with suing the City of Jacksonville because there is not enough money in it. 

    Now I am only talking about a false arrest with no serious injury. A case where a person is arrested on trumped up bs charges, spends a day or more in jail and his charges are later dismissed. These cases are not huge money makers, but they are no less important. When an officer falsifies an arrest report and an innocent person spends time in jail, no matter how short a period of time, there needs to be accountability. 

    If serious injures have been suffered, it is possible to file a lawsuit for money damages brought pursuant to 42 U.S.C. Section 1983 and the First, Fourth, Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments to the Constitution of The United States. A federal 1983 action may be able to recover a greater sum of money depending on the injuries suffered. Be sure to hire an attorney with federal court experience. 

    You can sue the City of Jacksonville and the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office

    In a recent claim I had against JSO, they arrested my client for resisting arrest (often a red flag if this is the only charge). There was no justification for the arrest. They thought they would find drugs and the did not, but they arrested him anyway. The officers then parked in a nearby parking lot for hours trying to figure out a justification for the arrest. As you can imagine, the charges were dropped and we reached a settlement with the City of Jacksonville. 

    If You Have Questions About a Claim Against a City or the State of Florida

    Please contact Clifton Law Office, you can reach me at my contact page online or call me directly at 904-209-4883.

    Get Your Injury Questions Answered Now With My FREE Florida Legal Guide.

  • Why is the Offer From the Insurance Company So Low?

    Kid making angry gesture

    It can be extremely frustrating and can feel like a personal attack when you are injured in an accident and the other drivers insurance company makes an extremely low offer. The accident wasn't your fault and you feel you were injured and deserve some justice, so what gives? 

    There are numerous reasons why an insurance company may make a low offer on your claim. Many depending on the facts and circumstances of your claim. However, there are some basics that may help you better understand the process. 

    Insurance Companies Don't Want To Pay Money

    First and foremost, insurance companies are not in the business of paying out money. They make money every year by denying claims and paying out low settlements. No matter how nice their commercials or slogans are, they are not concerned with right or wrong, they are concerned with the bottom line and being financially successful. 

    I have heard people say that they would not sue their own insurance company because they have been good to them. This is crazy talk. If you are injured and you have underinsured coverage, you should certainly consider pursuing a claim against your policy for the injuries you have suffered. 

    Lack of Medical Treatment

    Another issue that arises often is the lack of medical treatment in a case. If you are injured you will need to seek medical help and continue treatment. One or two visits to a doctor and then months of nothing does not build a strong case in your favor. Now, going to the doctor for no reason, only to try to claim and injury and get a larger settlement, will also not work. Your attorney will be getting all records and at some point those records may be shared with the insurance adjuster for the other driver. 

    Injury Cases Involving Pain

    Often is cases where there is not visible injuries, the insurance company will provide a low offer. What I mean by this, is obviously if you have broken bones, lacerations, permanent disfiguration, it is easier to point to an injury and demand a larger settlement. However, often people do not have these injuries. Their MRI may not have stated anything significant. 
    There is nothing to point at and say "see, see that injury". Often times people just have pain. Pain when they sleep, pain when they work, pain when they drive, walk, stand, sit. Pain that keeps them from doing things they once loved doing. 

    In these cases, an insurance company may just label it a soft tissue injury and provide a low offer. There is nothing objective for them to see, so they dismiss complaints of pain as people trying to get money. 

    But pain is real. 

    So going to a pain management doctor may be the best thing for you. Seeing a professional who can provide injections, medications, physical therapy or a number of other treatments may just be the answer to getting rid of your pain. It may also provide your attorney with treatment he can point to while negotiating with an insurance adjuster. 

    Going to Trial

    Sometimes, even in cases where injuries are obvious, the damages are large and treatment is well documented, an insurance company will still come back with an unrealistic offer. These cases are why trials exists. 

    If the insurance company wants to play games with your future and then you take them to trial. 

    If You Have Questions About a Car Accident or Any Other Injury You Suffered

    Please contact Clifton Law Office, you can reach me at my contact page online or call me directly at 904-209-4883

    Get Your Questions Answered Now By Getting Your FREE Florida Car Accident Guide.




  • Can I Sue My Own Insurance Company?

    Guy in suit pointing

    Can I Sue My Own Insurance Company?

    Yes, under certain circumstances and if you have the right coverage. In most car crash cases, you would seek compensation from the other driver's insurance company, but what if the other driver doesn't have insurance or does not have enough insurance to cover your damages? 

    In Florida, UM (uninsured motorist coverage) provides compensation to a person who is seriously injured or killed due to the negligence of an uninsured or underinsured motorist. This can be very important coverage to get through your car insurance. 

    When injured in a car crash, you will seek damages from the other driver’s insurance company. If the other driver does not have insurance or has very minimal coverage, you will not be able to recover the full amount you may be owed. UM is provided by your insurance company to protect you in such a situation. 

    You can try to sue the at-fault person, but it is often difficult to recover money from an individual since they may not have much. If you have UM coverage, you can avoid suing an individual by filing a claim with your own insurance company instead.

    Stacking Uninsured Motorist Coverage

    You may also be entitled to additional money through the stacking of coverage. If a person under one insurance policy owns two or more vehicles, they can combine or stack the coverage for each vehicle insured on the policy. All you have to do is call your insurance company and talk to them about your options. For example, I have two vehicles. I have $100,000 in UM coverage on each vehicle and chose to have this coverage stacked, meaning I now have $200,000 in available coverage if I'm seriously injured by an uninsured or underinsured driver. It took me only minutes to get this done when I called my insurance company. You may not be able to afford all the bells and whistles in an insurance policy, but you should at least consider some form of UM coverage in the event of a car crash. 

    If You Have Questions About a Car Accident or Any Other Injury You Suffered

    Please contact Clifton Law Office, you can reach me at my contact page online or call me directly at 904-209-4883

    Get Your Questions Answered Now By Getting Your FREE Florida Car Accident Guide.

  • Depositions After A Car Accident. What Can I Ask?

    Guy in suit sitting at desk

    Depositions After A Car Accident. What Can I Ask? 

    After a lawsuit is filed, your attorney will take several steps to learn as much as they can and to adequately prepare for trial. These steps will include request for production of documents (medical records, insurance documents, expert reports, cell phone records...etc), interrogatories (written questions often regarding cell phone records, statements made, medical history..etc) and depositions. Any witness that will be called at trial is open for deposition, these will include experts, witnesses, the other driver and yourself. 

    Depositions allow an attorney to question an adverse witness under oath. The testimony is sometimes video recorded, but often a court reporter is present and will take down a record of everything said. This recorded testimony will not only allow both sides to understand what testimony may be presented at trial but it can also lead to other unknown issues, other witnesses or information that could damage or benefit your case. 

    The following is just a small sample of questions that can be asked. A deposition could take many hours to complete, so obviously there are many more important questions to ask that will be dependent upon the complexity of your case. 

    Sample Deposition Questions 

    *Q: Did you have a cell phone with you at the time of the accident, either installed in the car or portable?

    Q: What is the telephone number?

    Q: Identify your provider.

    Q: Do you have records of the calls made that day?

    Q: Do you wear glasses or contact lenses?

    Q: When and where did you have all visual tests in your life?

    Q: How many times has your vision been tested by the Department of Motor Vehicles in any state and when and where?

    Q: What were the results of those tests?

    Q: Are there any visual restrictions on your license?

    Q: Did you have your glasses or contact lenses on at the time of the accident?

    Q: Were there any passengers in your car and, if so, please identify each passenger by name and address.

    Q: Describe the damage to your car.

    Q: Do you have photos of the damage?

    Q: Has it been repaired?

    Q: Is there any other damage in the same area from any other accident or event? Please describe.

    Q: Did you give a statement to the police?

    Q: What did you tell the police?

    Q: What were the lighting conditions (day or night)?

    Q: Did you have any trouble seeing?

    Q: If so, what did you do in driving your car to accommodate to the difficulty in seeing?

    * questions from Personal Injury Handbook; by Larry Booth and Roger Booth

    If You Have Questions About a Car Accident or Any Other Injury You Suffered

    Please contact Clifton Law Office, you can reach me at my contact page online or call me directly at 904-209-4883

    Get Your Questions Answered Now By Getting Your FREE Florida Car Accident Guide.

  • Do I Have To Use My Real Name In A Sexual Assault Law Suit?

    person signing a document

    Do I Have To Use My Real Name In A Law Suit For Rape?

    A survivor of sexual assault, abuse or trafficking  may file a civil lawsuit  under a pseudonym or fake name, such as John Doe or Jane Doe, with the permission of the court. In determining whether to allow a plaintiff to proceed under a pseudonym, the court must weigh the victim’s privacy interests against the need for an open judicial proceeding

    *The leading case on this subject is Doe v. Frank, which sets forth factors the court may consider when determining whether a plaintiff may proceed anonymously. In the trafficking context, one court allowed plaintiffs to proceed using pseudonyms based on the defendants’ previous use of threats as alleged in a parallel criminal indictment, and because of the
    government’s interest in protecting the identity of potential witnesses in the criminal case. In another human trafficking lawsuit, the Court allowed the plaintiffs to proceed anonymously where law enforcement officers found firearms in the home of one of the traffickers, a paralegal working for the plaintiffs’ counsel overheard family members of the defendants making threatening comments about the plaintiffs, and the Complaint includes “allegations of violence and coercion by the contractor defendants against the
    plaintiffs.” This was “sufficient to overcome the presumption of open judicial proceedings.”

    * Info from Civil Litigation on Behalf of Victims of Human Trafficking | Southern Poverty Law Center

    Doe v. Frank 

    "A plaintiff should be permitted to proceed anonymously only in those exceptional cases involving matters of a highly sensitive and personal nature, real danger of physical harm, or where the injury litigated against would be incurred as a result of the disclosure of the plaintiff's identity. The risk that a plaintiff may suffer some embarrassment is not enough." 

    I would certainly argue that a case involving sexual assault, abuse or trafficking would qualify as "matters of a highly sensitive and personal nature," in addition to the obvious safety concerns. 

    If You Have Questions Regarding Your Rights as a Survivor of Rape or Sexual Abuse

    Please contact Clifton Law Office, you can reach me at my contact page online or call me directly at 904-209-4883.


  • Who Is Liable For A Dog Bite in Jacksonville, Florida?

    borwn puppy biting a rope

    Who Is Liable After A Dog Attacks? 

    Florida law holds the dog owner responsible regardless of how long you have had the dog, whether the dog has ever bitten someone before or whether you had any knowledge of your dog ever biting someone in the past.

    Fla. Stat. 767.04 Dog owner’s liability for damages to persons bitten

    The owner of any dog that bites any person while such person is on or in a public place, or lawfully on or in a private place, including the property of the owner of the dog, is liable for damages suffered by persons bitten, regardless of the former viciousness of the dog or the owners’ knowledge of such viciousness. However, any negligence on the part of the person bitten that is a proximate cause of the biting incident reduces the liability of the owner of the dog by the percentage that the bitten person’s negligence contributed to the biting incident. A person is lawfully upon private property of such owner within the meaning of this act when the person is on such property in the performance of any duty imposed upon him or her by the laws of this state or by the laws or postal regulations of the United States, or when the person is on such property upon invitation, expressed or implied, of the owner. However, the owner is not liable, except as to a person under the age of 6, or unless the damages are proximately caused by a negligent act or omission of the owner, if at the time of any such injury the owner had displayed in a prominent place on his or her premises a sign easily readable including the words “Bad Dog.”

    What To Do If You Have Been Attacked By A Dog

    If you have been attacked:

    • Contact the police so a report can be made and the owner can be found and identified
    • Seek medical treatment.
    • Stay away from the owner and the dog.
    • Contact an attorney who can begin an investigation into the dog owner, the facts of the case and any available insurance policies. 

    If You Have Questions About An Injury You Suffered

    Please contact Clifton Law Office, you can reach me at my contact page online or call me directly at 904-209-4883